This USB 3.0 capture card can capture both HDMI-compatible video and HDMI-compatible audio at the same time.
The number is transferred to the computer and smartphone for preview and storage. It is suitable for high-definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
* Support the maximum input resolution of 3840×2160@60Hz;
* Support the maximum output resolution of 1920×1080@60Hz;
* Support 8/10/12 bit color depth;
* When using standard AWG26 cables, the input transmission distance is up to 15 meters (1080P and below resolution);
* Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.;
* Support Windows, Android, and macOS;
* Comply with USB video UVC specification;
* Comply with USB audio UAC specification;
* No need for external power supply, compact and easy to carry.
Video input format: 8/10/12 bit color depth
Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
Video output resolution: maximum output resolution 1920×1080@60Hz
Support audio format: L-PCM
Input cable length: ≤15 meters, AWG26 HDMI-compatible standard cable
Maximum working current: 0.4A/5VDC
Operating temperature range: (-10 to +55℃)
Size: 64x28x13 (mm)
1: Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI-compatible input port of the USB capture card through 1 HDMI-compatible cable
2: Insert the USB male connector of the USB capture card into the USB port of the computer
3: Acquisition operation steps (OBS): open the software → add a new source → select “video capture device”
→ set the screen size →
Select ‘Studio Mode’ (dual windows) → click on ‘Start Recording’, see the example below for details
1. Add a new source, select ‘video capture device’ 2. Set the screen size
3. Select ‘Studio Mode’ (dual windows) and the above settings are completed.
Note: computer hardware configuration requirements
CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537U 2.0GHZ or above
Graphics card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
Storage: 4G RAM
The package includes: