Keep Distance Face Mask to supplement social distancing in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. Machine washable.
Keep Distance Face Mask Adult Cotton and Poly Blend Face Mask
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends the use of cloth face coverings 1 as face masks to supplement social distancing in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. While the CDC’s guidance recommends even homemade cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of the virus, now you can go a step further with a beautifully decorated cotton and polyester blend face mask. With two layers of fabric protection, the front of the cloth face mask is 100% polyester fabric that allows for full edge-to-edge, vibrant printing, while the back of the mask will cradle your nose and mouth with a soft and breathable 96% cotton and 4% Spandex blend fabric. The earloop straps are a stretchy fabric that will adjust to the size of your face and comfortably wrap around your ears.
cloth face masks are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators – these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones – but rather are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We made sure that our cloth face masks had all the most important features to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask )
- Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use)
- Machine washable
- 2 layers of protection: the front of the face mask is 100% polyester fabric, and back of the mask, which goes against the nose and mouth, is comfortable and breathable 96% cotton and 4% Spandex fabric blend
- Mask is one size fits all 7″ x 5.5″ to cover your nose and mouth
- Stretchy over-the-ear straps come in two sizes for a snug fit on any adult
- Please note that the our cloth face masks are not intended for medical/personal protective equipment which requires flame resistance or skin sensitivity testing
- Face masks should not be placed on children under age 2